Sunday, June 13, 2010

happy...

so today i had a slight epiphany, i was in church this morning and my tears (for once) were replaced by a smile:)...seriously... when my heart is overflowing with the words from some beautiful worship songs, my normal reaction is to cry, yes i am an old softie, but this is my "normal", this is how i react to beauty and God's overwhelming love... this is how i respond to individual's that are so gifted from God to lead others into His presence...

yet this morning? i found myself with the kind of smile on my face that is reserved for basking in the sun, cool breezes, floating weightless in some body of water that makes me feel safe... not feeling gravity at all... this was the feeling this morning when i closed my eyes and let the music and words make me completely aware of God's presence, He was right there, enjoying the moment with me... maybe this is what we will feel when we enter eternity with Him... it was just a glimpse, a moment? but it was enough for me...

"that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith: that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height--to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge: that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment